image preview

Construction Date


Named After

Inman E. Page; Cletus Stamper

Historical/Alternative Names

The Old Inman E. Page Library

General Information

View of the old Inman E. Page Library in 1949.

This building was originally constructed as Inman E. Page Library and was the only library facility on campus until the new Page Library was constructed in 1997. The remaining building was completely renovated and reopened in 2001 as an academic facility. The building name was changed to Cletus Stamper Hall in 2002. Dr. Cletus Stamper was the LU Dean of the College of Business from 1977-1983. Stamper Hall currently houses the School of Business.