J. D. Ellif
Lincoln University Elementary and Secondary Laboratory School
Ellif Hall was named for Professor J. D. Ellilf of the University of Missouri who later served as President of the Board of Curators at Lincoln University. This two story brick building was constructed in 1950. It was acquired by the Lincoln University in 1962. Ellif Hall was previously utilized as the College Elementary and High School. Currently it houses the Department of Nursing Science.