Ellif Hall was named for Professor J. D. Ellilf of the University of Missouri who later served as President of the Board of Curators at Lincoln University. This two story brick building was constructed in 1950. It was acquired by the Lincoln University in 1962. Ellif Hall was previously
Barnes-Krekel Hall was named for the Honorable Arnold Krekel, Judge of U.S. District Court, and also a member of the Lincoln Institutes' Board of Curators as well as a lecturer on Civil Government and Political Economy. The Barnes part of the name was for Howard Barnes, also member of
Anthony Hall was named for Libby C. Anthony who was a matron of girls as well as assistant in domestic economy. She was the first Treasurer for the National League of Afro-American Women and a life long resident of Jefferson City, Missouri. This three story brick building was completed
Bennett Hall was named for Private Logan A. Bennett of the 62nd U.S. Colored Infantry which contributed money for Lincoln University;s founding. He was a life long resident of Jefferson City, Mo. , and remained an ardent supporter of Lincoln University. This two story brick building housed young women
Allen Hall was named for Benjamin F. Allen, a former president who emphasized a cultural development of the students. This two story brick building housed young men in 1936. It now houses Cooperative Extension offices.
Foster Hall was named for Richard B. Foster who was the founder and first principal of Lincoln Institute. Foster Hall is a three story building. For several years it was the only dormitory for men on campus. It was renovated in phases from 1991 to 1994. It now houses